Monday 24 November 2014

Tits and arses - Brain Damage Part 3

Yeah, this is working, right? Several smaller posts spread over a week while I'm getting a bigger one ready, saves all the delays and whatnot. This time, we're looking at a selection of Hunt Emerson's work for Brain Damage - specifically, the strange character of Arsover Tit, a two-headed rat-like creature that's naturally in two minds about every issue it's presented with.

We've already seen this one in the "main" Brain Damage piece, but here it is again, just so they're all in one handy place:



This isn't ALL of the adventures of Arsover Tit, just a few of my favourites. Partially because I don't have every issue of Brain Damage (YET), and also because... Well, wouldn't it be nice if they were all collected into a book, eventually? Mr. Emerson's recently had success with a Kickstarter-backed reprint of his Calculus Cat collection (get it if you haven't already, it's ridiculously brilliant), so, there's always a way, perhaps? Unless Arsover Tit is tied up with that American company that bought the rights to Brain Damage and then did nothing with it, that is.

But I blabber, here's the rest after the "jump" (this way):
















1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's working for me! I'm getting all the best bits of my old BD's back again! Can't wait for all the covers!
    Cheers, Ryan.

    ReplyDelete